Time is running out for fans hoping to get free tickets to see JLS perform at The Mall’s Christmas charity concert this Thursday (8th November).
A crowd of 10,000 is expected at the ticket-only event to see the band turn on the Christmas lights and officially open The Mall’s Winter Wonderland.
The Mall will be giving away a limited number of free tickets from the Information Desk every day until Thursday. The shopping centre opens at 11am on Sunday and 9:30am on weekdays but on some days fans have been queuing from as early as 4am.
Fans are being asked to donate £2 per ticket to help raise £20,000 for Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal, supporting Bristol Children’s Hospital.
On Thursday, gates to the outdoor arena will open at 4pm, ready for the Christmas Lights Switch On and Concert to start at 6pm. The NEW Winter Wonderland will open at 7:30pm with the first ice skating session starting at 8pm.
JLS will be supported by Manchester born singer Alexander Stewart, who will be performing jazz arrangements of Christmas classics and pop songs, as well as some of his own original material.
More info: We’re switching on our Christmas lights with JLS (The Mall)
Please note: The Christmas Lights Switch On and Concert is a ticket only event. There will be no admission without a ticket. Tickets being given away are limited to a maximum of 500 per day.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021