Bradley Stoke Youth FC (BSYFC) is a local FA Charter Standard Community Football Club working in association with the Gloucestershire FA to develop youth football in the area. They have been in operation for over 14 years.
The club currently caters for U5 to U18 mixed football teams and U9 to U14 girls’ football teams. The club has school link programs with many local schools running football sessions and they also plan and organise the annual Bradley Stoke Football Festival.
The club runs weekly enrichment sessions on a Monday at Bradley Stoke Community School for children with various disabilities and have now expanded to running football skills coaching sessions for children with ASD/Autism on a Saturday morning. However, if your child has other special needs then they may be able to accommodate them as well. The age range the club is catering for is 6 to 12 years old.
The sessions are free of charge and are held fortnightly on a Saturday morning from 10:30am to 11:30am. The next session is on 26th January.
All coaches are FA Qualified and FA CRB checked.
The club is a recognised service provider highlighted on the National Autistic Society (NAS) web site for football coaching.
If you would like to register your interest or would like a chat, please contact Martin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07785 384618.
Last 5 posts in Sport
- Young footballers back in training at new base - 1st October 2020
- Every step matters for the Sole Sisters runners - 30th September 2020
- Ladies’ football teams ready for new season - 19th September 2020
- Hundreds attend Butty’s memorial match at BSCS - 10th February 2020
- Sole Sisters can get you running – Beginners’ course starts Monday 6th January - 5th January 2020