A Bradley Stoke mum is preparing to take to the catwalk at The Mall’s prestigious Bristol Fashion Week (BFW) event this week after winning a competition to become a ‘makeover model’.
Ceri Wakefield (pictured above), one of five lucky winners from around the south-west and Wales, was recently treated to a personal shopping and styling session with TV stylist Mark Hayes, in preparation for her big day.
A mother of four boys, with no time for herself, Ceri says she’s in desperate need of some pampering. After focusing on the rest of the family for so long, she’’s looking forward to indulging in some much needed ‘me-time’.
As well as keeping the outfit, each winner will be treated to a colour and re-style with Clifton salon Tomlinson Hairdressing before completing their transformation with a makeover at the Bobbi Brown beauty counter in John Lewis.
The makeover models will debut their new look on the Bristol Fashion Week catwalk from today (Wednesday 20th) until Sunday 24th March.
Bristol Fashion Week tickets may be purchased online at www.mallcribbs.com or at The Mall’s Information Desk.
Platinum FROW tickets cost £13.95 and standard tickets £8.95. Both include a BFW goody bag filled with stylish products to sample, plus a free Event Guide full of offers, competitions and discount vouchers to use in The Mall.
Ceri follows in the footsteps of another Bradley Stoke mum, Mary Abrahams, who was chosen as a BFW makeover model in September 2011.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020