Bristol Water says its has re-configured its network in an area of south Bradley Stoke after customers reported loss of supply or low pressure this morning.
A spokesperson said the company had received 18 calls from customers, with the first coming in at 9:45am.
Properties on higher ground are believed to have been most affected.
The affected area, which includes Sherbourne Avenue and Watch Elm Close, has now been “re-zoned” into another part of the network.
At 12pm, just one property in Sherbourne Avenue was still having problems and a temporary ‘overland’ pipe had been installed to supply it.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021