Bristol Water says its has re-configured its network in an area of south Bradley Stoke after customers reported loss of supply or low pressure this morning.
A spokesperson said the company had received 18 calls from customers, with the first coming in at 9:45am.
Properties on higher ground are believed to have been most affected.
The affected area, which includes Sherbourne Avenue and Watch Elm Close, has now been “re-zoned” into another part of the network.
At 12pm, just one property in Sherbourne Avenue was still having problems and a temporary ‘overland’ pipe had been installed to supply it.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020