Bristol Water says its has re-configured its network in an area of south Bradley Stoke after customers reported loss of supply or low pressure this morning.
A spokesperson said the company had received 18 calls from customers, with the first coming in at 9:45am.
Properties on higher ground are believed to have been most affected.
The affected area, which includes Sherbourne Avenue and Watch Elm Close, has now been “re-zoned” into another part of the network.
At 12pm, just one property in Sherbourne Avenue was still having problems and a temporary ‘overland’ pipe had been installed to supply it.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020