Has anybody else actually read the leaflet delivered locally this week regarding forthcoming changes for the collection of green waste (green bin)?
The council are going to start charging for this service and are holding a consultation on three options.
I’m not sure how widely these leaflets have been distributed, the info is on their website so make sure you read it and have your say!
Ed: Very briefly, the three options being considered are: annual subscription of £36/year; pre-pay sacks at £20 for 10 sacks; or ‘pay as you go’ sacks at £2/sack. More information about the consultation can be found here:
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021