Has anybody else actually read the leaflet delivered locally this week regarding forthcoming changes for the collection of green waste (green bin)?
The council are going to start charging for this service and are holding a consultation on three options.
I’m not sure how widely these leaflets have been distributed, the info is on their website so make sure you read it and have your say!
Ed: Very briefly, the three options being considered are: annual subscription of £36/year; pre-pay sacks at £20 for 10 sacks; or ‘pay as you go’ sacks at £2/sack. More information about the consultation can be found here:
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020