Has anybody else actually read the leaflet delivered locally this week regarding forthcoming changes for the collection of green waste (green bin)?
The council are going to start charging for this service and are holding a consultation on three options.
I’m not sure how widely these leaflets have been distributed, the info is on their website so make sure you read it and have your say!
Ed: Very briefly, the three options being considered are: annual subscription of £36/year; pre-pay sacks at £20 for 10 sacks; or ‘pay as you go’ sacks at £2/sack. More information about the consultation can be found here:
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom report for August - 3rd September 2020
- VE Day carnival rearranged for May 2021 - 25th July 2020
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - 14th July 2020