To celebrate opening a new study centre at the Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke, the Kumon Education Centre is hosting a Family Open Day on Saturday (19th October) between 11am and 3pm.
Kumon Educational is the UK’s largest supplementary education provider and already has its regional head office at the Willow Brook Centre. It was established in 1958 and offers maths and English study programmes for children of all ages and abilities.
Guest speakers include Dave Baker, Executive Headteacher of Bradley Stoke Community and Abbeywood Community Schools, and David Cowan, General Manager of Kumon Educational UK.
There will be lots of free fun activities for the children – they can meet the Kumon dog, Magic Mike (kids’ magician) and attend a reading workshop with children’s author Joffre White.
Parents who make an appointment on the day will receive free enrolment to join the Kumon programme for up to two children, saving £40 per child.
Kumon Instructor Sarah Nutchey said:
“We do hope to see lots of local families come along and that they have fun as well as learn how we can help children develop their full potential.”
“It’s very important to us that we become a part of the local community and support as many families as we can.”
More info: Kumon Bradley Stoke Study Centre
Photo: Local Kumon Instructor Sarah Nutchey at the new centre
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020