Dark wet rush hour and I pass cyclists wearing black clothes and NO LIGHTS!
Please be considerate to all road users and make sure you can be seen.
It is a legal requirement for cyclists to have working lights, but sadly not a requirement for them to have insurance.
Who gets the blame when a cyclist gets hit???
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020
- Woodlands Lane roundabout resurfacing set to start on Thursday - 16th September 2020