Dark wet rush hour and I pass cyclists wearing black clothes and NO LIGHTS!
Please be considerate to all road users and make sure you can be seen.
It is a legal requirement for cyclists to have working lights, but sadly not a requirement for them to have insurance.
Who gets the blame when a cyclist gets hit???
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020