Dark wet rush hour and I pass cyclists wearing black clothes and NO LIGHTS!
Please be considerate to all road users and make sure you can be seen.
It is a legal requirement for cyclists to have working lights, but sadly not a requirement for them to have insurance.
Who gets the blame when a cyclist gets hit???
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Roundabout work sees 200 tonnes of material removed in first six weeks - March 9th, 2020
- Potholed Bradley Stoke road to be resurfaced - February 17th, 2020
- Bus boss critical of roadworks planning - February 12th, 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout roadworks bring delays of up to 40 minutes - February 8th, 2020
- Winterbourne school bus service hit by double whammy at start of new term - February 8th, 2020