The opening day of the Trench Lane Car Boot Sale for the 2014 season has been put back by a week due to wet conditions at the site.
The popular car boot sale that takes place just over the motorway bridge from Bradley Stoke [map] was due to start again on Sunday (4th May), but the organisers have postponed the opening until Sunday 11th May following heavy rain earlier this week.
As in previous years, the site will open to sellers and buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the crowd typically thins after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian.
Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
If you were planning to attend this Sunday’s event, check out our Markets page to find an alternative boot sale in the Bristol area.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020