The opening day of the Trench Lane Car Boot Sale for the 2014 season has been put back by a week due to wet conditions at the site.
The popular car boot sale that takes place just over the motorway bridge from Bradley Stoke [map] was due to start again on Sunday (4th May), but the organisers have postponed the opening until Sunday 11th May following heavy rain earlier this week.
As in previous years, the site will open to sellers and buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the crowd typically thins after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian.
Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
If you were planning to attend this Sunday’s event, check out our Markets page to find an alternative boot sale in the Bristol area.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020