The opening day of the Trench Lane Car Boot Sale for the 2014 season has been put back by a week due to wet conditions at the site.
The popular car boot sale that takes place just over the motorway bridge from Bradley Stoke [map] was due to start again on Sunday (4th May), but the organisers have postponed the opening until Sunday 11th May following heavy rain earlier this week.
As in previous years, the site will open to sellers and buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the crowd typically thins after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian.
Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
If you were planning to attend this Sunday’s event, check out our Markets page to find an alternative boot sale in the Bristol area.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021