Abbie’s entry was drawn out of the hat by Mark Wathern, facilities manager at the Willow Brook Centre, where the local Anytime Fitness gym is based.
The free prize draw was featured in the May 2014 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine, delivered FREE to every home in Bradley Stoke, EVERY MONTH.
Abbie, who lives in Bradley Stoke, said she was delighted to win the prize and is looking forward to being able to use the gym at times convenient to her busy lifestyle (the gym is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Formerly a keen jogger, Abbie added that she had recently been contemplating joining a gym to “get fit” again, so the prize, valued at more than £300, came at a good time for her.
Anytime Fitness is situated on the first floor of the Town Square complex, above Costa Coffee, Greggs, Taylors Estate Agents and KFC. Access is via a door in the passageway between KFC and Harvester.
Photo: Abbie (right) receives her prize from Christine Hunt, Club Manager at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke.
Related link: Gyms & Health Clubs in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020