There seems to be an awful lot of seagulls around Bradley Stoke this year! I’ve never seen so many!
We were sat in our garden enjoying a BBQ in this beautiful sunny weather we are luckily having  when above us were five or six seagulls obviously waiting to scavenge our leftovers. Obviously, we didn’t feed them and would encourage others not to feed them either.
They were a nuisance and made us feel nervous we were going to be a target of their mess. Plus while they were around we didn’t see any of our usual wood pigeons, blackbirds or sparrows.
Please can The Journal make a point of asking our fellow Bradley Stoke residents NOT TO FEED THE SEAGULLS! Thank you 🙂
 Editor’s note: This post was submitted on 7th August. Apologies for the delay in publishing.
Stock photo: A seagull in the city. [Credit: Henrik Sendelbach; source: http://bit.ly/1ptm5US; licence: CC BY-SA 3.0]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021