There seems to be an awful lot of seagulls around Bradley Stoke this year! I’ve never seen so many!
We were sat in our garden enjoying a BBQ in this beautiful sunny weather we are luckily having  when above us were five or six seagulls obviously waiting to scavenge our leftovers. Obviously, we didn’t feed them and would encourage others not to feed them either.
They were a nuisance and made us feel nervous we were going to be a target of their mess. Plus while they were around we didn’t see any of our usual wood pigeons, blackbirds or sparrows.
Please can The Journal make a point of asking our fellow Bradley Stoke residents NOT TO FEED THE SEAGULLS! Thank you 🙂
 Editor’s note: This post was submitted on 7th August. Apologies for the delay in publishing.
Stock photo: A seagull in the city. [Credit: Henrik Sendelbach; source: http://bit.ly/1ptm5US; licence: CC BY-SA 3.0]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020