There seems to be an awful lot of seagulls around Bradley Stoke this year! I’ve never seen so many!
We were sat in our garden enjoying a BBQ in this beautiful sunny weather we are luckily having  when above us were five or six seagulls obviously waiting to scavenge our leftovers. Obviously, we didn’t feed them and would encourage others not to feed them either.
They were a nuisance and made us feel nervous we were going to be a target of their mess. Plus while they were around we didn’t see any of our usual wood pigeons, blackbirds or sparrows.
Please can The Journal make a point of asking our fellow Bradley Stoke residents NOT TO FEED THE SEAGULLS! Thank you 🙂
 Editor’s note: This post was submitted on 7th August. Apologies for the delay in publishing.
Stock photo: A seagull in the city. [Credit: Henrik Sendelbach; source: http://bit.ly/1ptm5US; licence: CC BY-SA 3.0]
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020