I am a 16-year-old apprentice living in Bradley Stoke but working in Charfield. I have to make the daily journey to Charfield by bus. I have been catching buses to Charfield since September and the services are never good. My previous bus service (310/311) was revoked by First Bus and they put the 82 service in its place. Ever since this, I have been waiting for up to an hour or more some days just for the bus to arrive. If the bus does come so very late, it sometimes terminates at Yate and I have to pay for another bus.
This week [ending Friday 5th December], four journeys out of six have not arrived at all. On return journeys, I’ve often had to travel to Cribbs then catch another bus back to Bradley Stoke due to no 82 arriving. I cannot go on using these services as it’s affecting my apprenticeship.
Is there anyone living in Bradley Stoke who travels to the Charfield/Wotton area on work days who would be able to give me a lift?
I am willing to pay and my start/finishing times are flexible. I can be contacted on 07934 712484.
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020
- Woodlands Lane roundabout resurfacing set to start on Thursday - 16th September 2020
- Advance booking now available on T1 bus service - 10th September 2020
- Summer roadworks ‘lock-in’ for the Stokes - 9th September 2020