Police want to trace a female motorist who came to the aid of a woman being seriously assaulted outside a house in Palmers Leaze, Bradley Stoke, at around 1pm on Monday (10th August).
The Good Samaritan was driving a blue car and is described as having dark hair and speaking with a foreign accent.
Avon and Somerset Police say they would like her, and any other witnesses to the assault, to call their Investigations department on 101, quoting reference number 87750/15.
A 36-year-old man, Richard Perks, of no given address, was due to appear before Bristol Magistrates today (Wednesday 12th August) charged with attempted murder and possessing an offensive weapon (a craft knife) in a public place.
Related link: Police in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Source: Press release from Avon and Somerset Police.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019