Families are invited to join the fun at the Willow Brook Centre on Saturday 19th November when Santa turns on the Christmas lights at 5pm.
The festivities start at noon when Bradley Stoke Radio celebrates with an afternoon of live music from local artists and bands in the town square.
Inside Willow Brook, there will be lots of great free entertainment for youngsters from 2pm, including a free Christmas craft workshop and walkabouts from a beautiful stilt-walking Christmas tree fairy and a roller skating snowman
Children can also meet the Snow Princesses and their happy snowman friend. And at 3pm fans can join in a sing-along to songs from Frozen.
A week later, on Saturday 26th November, Santa will open his grotto at 11am to take present requests. Tickets are £4.50 and include a small gift. The grotto will be open every day from 3rd December till Christmas Eve.
There will also be a Christmas market on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th November with lots of unique handmade and vintage gifts. The market will be open from 10am to 5pm.
For more details on the Christmas events, check out the Willow Brook Centre page on Facebook.
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Nature reserve tunnelling work due to start soon - April 23rd, 2017
- South Gloucestershire honours unsung heroes - April 14th, 2017
- Birdwatchers’ anger as berry trees felled - April 14th, 2017
- More leaders gain their 'Wood Badge' at 1st Bradley Stoke Scout Group - March 30th, 2017
- Grants available to help set up new community groups in Bradley Stoke - March 22nd, 2017
Share this article: