Families are invited to join the fun at the Willow Brook Centre on Saturday 19th November when Santa turns on the Christmas lights at 5pm.
The festivities start at noon when Bradley Stoke Radio celebrates with an afternoon of live music from local artists and bands in the town square.
Inside Willow Brook, there will be lots of great free entertainment for youngsters from 2pm, including a free Christmas craft workshop and walkabouts from a beautiful stilt-walking Christmas tree fairy and a roller skating snowman
Children can also meet the Snow Princesses and their happy snowman friend. And at 3pm fans can join in a sing-along to songs from Frozen.
A week later, on Saturday 26th November, Santa will open his grotto at 11am to take present requests. Tickets are £4.50 and include a small gift. The grotto will be open every day from 3rd December till Christmas Eve.
There will also be a Christmas market on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th November with lots of unique handmade and vintage gifts. The market will be open from 10am to 5pm.
For more details on the Christmas events, check out the Willow Brook Centre page on Facebook.
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Prints of local student's 'hero' word art drawing now available to order - June 20th, 2020
- Petition launched after Holy Trinity serves notice on private after-school club - June 17th, 2020
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020