Do you have some great ideas about a new group you’d like to set up in your local area?
Have you noticed that there is a need for a certain group that isn’t currently being filled, and you’d like to become involved in setting one up?
Would you like to set up a community group where you can share your skills and knowledge with others?
Community Connectors is an initiative run by Curo and funded by South Gloucestershire Council. It aims to support people in the local community, to connect with what’s going on and it encourages people to become involved in activities that are happening in their local area. Currently there is funding available of up to £200, to support new and existing community groups.
For more information about how to apply, please contact Sarah on 07967 344661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Representative image provided by Curo.
This article originally appeared in the March 2017 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine (on page 36). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to 9,500 homes in Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020