Do you have some great ideas about a new group you’d like to set up in your local area?
Have you noticed that there is a need for a certain group that isn’t currently being filled, and you’d like to become involved in setting one up?
Would you like to set up a community group where you can share your skills and knowledge with others?
Community Connectors is an initiative run by Curo and funded by South Gloucestershire Council. It aims to support people in the local community, to connect with what’s going on and it encourages people to become involved in activities that are happening in their local area. Currently there is funding available of up to £200, to support new and existing community groups.
For more information about how to apply, please contact Sarah on 07967 344661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Representative image provided by Curo.
This article originally appeared in the March 2017 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine (on page 36). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to 9,500 homes in Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020