The Bradley Stoke Journal is offering readers the chance to win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke in an exclusive prize draw that is open until 4th June 2019.
Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24-hour gym network with over 4,500 sites worldwide and 160 currently open in the UK. There are four sites in Bristol, one of them located in the Willow Brook Centre at the heart of Bradley Stoke, with the others in Cribbs Causeway, Clifton and Yate.
Founded in 2002 in the United States, Anytime Fitness quickly grew its global portfolio to take on Australia, New Zealand, Europe and in 2010 came to the United Kingdom. The first Anytime Fitness to open on UK soil was Bristol Clifton on the famous Clifton Triangle and it is still there today. Due to its local popularity and success in the area, Anytime Fitness then opened an additional club at the Willow Brook Centre in January 2012 and has been proudly serving the local community ever since.
Featuring state-of-the-art equipment, the club boasts a large cardiovascular offering, dedicated free weights area, functional rig and more. Being open to its members 24 hours a day, all year round, Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke is the fitness club that fits into anyone’s lifestyle.
A range of membership types are available at the club, including discounted corporate rates for selected companies in the area, and the newly introduced ‘Anytime Prime’ membership, a discounted rate for 55-year-olds and above who want to be more active.
Click HERE to enter the Anytime Fitness Free Prize Draw.
Libby Bell, the new club manager, says:
“Here at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke we pride ourselves on having a friendly club culture and are welcoming for all.”
“Whatever your health and fitness goals are, we can help you achieve these with our up-to-date facilities and fantastic team. We love to see our members get the results they want and be part of their journey along the way.”
If you’re interested in becoming a member, now’s your chance to win a year’s free membership at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke! Simply enter our exclusive, free prize draw before 4th June 2019.
The potential membership will allow you to use any of the 4,500+ Anytime Fitness gyms around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other benefits of Anytime Fitness membership include:
- FREE fitness orientation; every new member is entitled to one!
- State-of-the-art equipment with extensive free weights
- Vast cardiovascular range with personal viewing screens
- Personal training services at affordable rates
- A safe and secure environment: state-of-the-art security system
- Free parking for up to 4 hours
- Exclusive members’ app, with access to over 1,100 workouts
- Refer a friend discounts scheme
For more information, pop into the club, visit www.anytimefitness.co.uk/bradley-stoke or call on 0117 927 7225 (option 2). Libby and the team would love to hear from you!
This article originally appeared in the May 2019 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine (on page 27). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH (except August), to ALL 8,700 homes in Bradley Stoke. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 26th May 2018