Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward following a racially aggravated assault in Bradley Stoke on Thursday 20th May 2021.
The victim, a 12-year-old boy, was walking alone on Saxon Way between 3.50pm and 4.10pm when he was approached by a group of four men/teenagers who used racially abusive language towards him.
He was then tripped to the floor and punched to the face. Thankfully, he did not suffer any serious injuries.
The offenders are described as being in their late teens, dressed in black clothing and wearing surgical face masks. They were not known to the victim.
Officers have conducted house-to-house enquiries and are appealing for any CCTV that might have captured the incident.
They’d also like to hear from anyone who saw what happened, or has any information that could assist their investigation. If you can help, call 101 quoting crime reference number 5221110949.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their Anonymous Online Form. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court or have to speak to police when contacting Crimestoppers.
Related link: Police in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Brazen burglars make off with four high-value bikes in Willow Brook raid - 19th October 2021
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019