Bradley Stoke Community Festival takes place each year in early June.
Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2013
The 2013 Bradley Stoke Community Festival will take place over the weekend of Friday 7th June to Sunday 9th June.
Festival Programme (extracts from the June edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine):
For more details, including a stall booking form, see:
- Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2013 (Town Council)
Entries are now open for the Bradley Stoke 10k Run on Sunday 9th June 2013.
Charity Bed Race on Sunday 9th June:
Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2012
The 2012 Festival takes place a couple of weeks earlier than usual this year, to coincide with the Diamond Jubilee celebrations:
Festival dates: Friday 1st June to Sunday 3rd June 2012
For further information, to book a stall or include your event contact Rob Goodwin (07971 619501) or Bradley Stoke Town Council (01454 868080).
Entries are now open for the Bradley Stoke 10k Run on Sunday 3rd June 2012.
For details of all events taking place during the 2012 Festival, see:
- Poster for the Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2012 [PDF, 368kB]
- Entertainment Programme for Saturday 2nd June 2012 [PDF, 64kB]
- The Bradley Stoke Journal’s What’s On Guide
More info: Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2012 (BSTC)
Highlights of the 2012 Festival programme
Friday 1st June: 9:30am Parent and Toddlers Picinic in the Park; Professor Panic and Steve the Bubbleman.
Saturday 2nd June: Festival events between 11:30 and 6pm at the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road. Headline band Baraka, supported by Little Intentions, A Holiday Rumour, Oblio, Uncle Buck, Obsidian and Freeze. Dance zone featuring Dance Works, Annette’s Dancers, Theatre Train, Acrogymnastics, Yasmins and the South Glos Chineses Association Dancers. K9 interactive dog display, Bristol Zoo, rides, sideshows and community stalls. Schools’ football tournament for Year 1 Boys and Year 3/4 Girls.
Sunday 3rd June: 9:30am Bradley Stoke 10k Run from the Jubilee Centre. 10am Nature reserve walk from the Leisure Centre. 11am Outdoor church service and cricket tournament (1pm to 6pm) at Baileys Court.
Read more: Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2012 (SGC) [PDF]
Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2011
The 2011 Festival takes place over the weekend of Friday 10th June to Sunday 12th June.
Full details are available on the Community Festival page of Bradley Stoke Town Council’s website. Community groups and other organisations are encouraged to host stalls at the festival (free for community groups, £10 for small enterprises, £30 commercial/retail) – contact Southern Brooks Community Partnership for further details – booking form [MS Word].
See our Map of the Community Festival Venues on Google Maps.
Friday 10th June 2011
At the Jubilee Centre and on Jubilee Green, Savages Wood Road:
- Coffee Morning 9:30am to 2pm. Local craft and community stalls.
- Pre-school Picnic in the Park 9:30am to 2pm – Professor Panic’s Circus and the Bubble Man.
Saturday 11th June 2011
The Festival Nature Reserve Walk starts at 10am from Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre. Finishes by 1 pm, giving plenty of time for you to join in the Festival fun!
Festival events between 11:30 and 6pm at the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road:
- Bands/Dance groups – The Counterfeit Bee Gees, supported by local bands Trouble on the Green, Tundra and Cassette (winner of the Bradley Stoke Battle of the Bands contest in November 2010).
- Dance arena – local groups and clubs.
- Fun rides for the children, including trampolines, inflatables and other activities, sideshows, quads and animals from Bristol Zoo.
- The Kingswood Bus Project for those 11 to 18yrs, with extra events by the SBCP Youth Workers.
- Sideshows, craft and community stalls offering a wide range of local products and novelties.
- Annual schools football tournament for Year 1 Boys /Year 3-4 Girls, starting at 10:30am.
- Range of food and drink available.
Sunday 12th June 2011
Bradley Stoke 10K Run starts (9:30am) and finishes at the Jubilee Centre.
Skate Park Competition at the Skate Park, Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre (12pm – 4pm).
Events at Baileys Court Activity Centre, Baileys Court Road:
- Outdoor Church Service (11am) with competitions and entertainment for all the family.
- Bradley Stoke Cricket Club barbeque and bar from 12 noon.
- Bradley Stoke Six-a-Side Cricket Tournament (from 1pm until approx 6pm).
- Evening entertainment in the Baileys Court clubhouse.
Latest Festival News from The Journal
- Local schools enjoy Football Festival fun
- Fine weather returns for a record-breaking Bradley Stoke 10k
- Big turnout for Festival Saturday at the Jubilee Centre
- 2013 Community Festival gets under way today
- Bradley Stoke 10k almost full despite entry limit being raised
- Entries open for 2013 Bradley Stoke 10k Run
- Festival children’s rides “very expensive” reports Councillor
- Another record field for the Bradley Stoke 10k
- Crowds enjoy ‘Jubilee edition’ Community Festival
- 2012 Community Festival gets underway today
Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2010
Archive from the 2010 Festival:
- Photos from 2010 Festival Saturday (The Journal)
- Photos from the 2010 Bradley Stoke 10k Run (The Journal)
Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2009
Archive from the 2009 Festival:
- Photos from 2009 Festival Saturday (The Journal)
- Photos from the 2009 Festival Skate Park Competition (The Journal)
- Photos from the 2009 Bradley Stoke 10k Run (The Journal)
- Results of the 2009 Bradley Stoke 10k Run [PDF, 36KB] (Sole Sisters)
Bradley Stoke Community Festival 2008
Archive from the 2008 Festival:
- The Town Council’s 2008 Festival Poster [PDF, 4MB]
- Photos from 2008 Festival Saturday (The Journal)
- Photos from the 2008 Festival Skate Park Competition (The Journal)
- Photos from the 2008 Bradley Stoke 10k Run (The Journal)
- Results of the 2008 Bradley Stoke 10k Run [PDF, 59KB] (Sole Sisters)