Seeking a break from recording progress in the construction of Bradley Stoke’s new town centre, The Journal’s photographer recently ventured into nearby Savages Wood and woodland below Bradley Stoke Community School to capture some more peaceful scenes. Check out the pictures of bluebells and wood anemones on our PicasaWeb pages [album, slideshow].
Volunteers from the town’s Three Brooks Nature Conservation Group were also busy over the weekend, planting wildflower species in the community orchard. The group’s next workday takes place on Saturday 3rd May, when some stream cleaning is planned.
Last 5 posts in Conservation
- Autumn in the Three Brooks nature reserve - 25th November 2020
- Nature reserve a great asset during lockdown - 6th July 2020
- Conservation group report for January - 6th February 2020
- Conservation group review of the year - 30th January 2020
- Nature conservation group report for September - 3rd October 2019