An extraordinary general meeting of the Northavon Bowls Club on Friday (11th April 2008) overwhelming rejected the new rental agreement recently proposed by Bradley Stoke Town Council. The agreement, which covers use of the bowling green and pavilion facilities at the Baileys Court Activity Centre, had been tabled on Monday evening at a meeting between Club officials and the Council’s working group. [see earlier Journal report.] It is understood that members voted 68 to eight against the proposal.
Last 5 posts in Bradley Stoke Town Council
- Meet the new mayor: Cllr Tony Griffiths - 2nd August 2020
- Light pollution issue leads council to restrict opening hours of new car park - 4th February 2020
- Work set to start soon on Brook Way car park - 6th October 2019
- Petty party politics return to town council at AGM - 25th June 2019
- Meet the new mayor: Councillor Tom Aditya - 16th June 2019