Further details of the 2008 Bradley Stoke Community Festival have appeared on the Town Council website. The festival, organised by the Council in co-operation with Southern Brooks Community Development Partnership, takes place over the weekend of 6th-8th June.
Saturday 7th June is the main Festival day, when there will be a host of events at the Jubilee Centre in Savages Wood Road. Last year’s innovation of a central arena will be repeated, but with a different range of acts. There will be fairground rides for young children and community groups will be hosting stalls.
Visitors are advised that there will be no car parking available at the Jubilee centre, so they should “make alternative arrangements”. In the past, the car park of the nearby Tesco store has been made available to festival visitors, but the current redevelopment of the Tesco site means that this is not a realistic option for this year’s event.
Last 5 posts in Bradley Stoke Town Council
- Meet the new mayor: Cllr Tony Griffiths - 2nd August 2020
- Light pollution issue leads council to restrict opening hours of new car park - 4th February 2020
- Work set to start soon on Brook Way car park - 6th October 2019
- Petty party politics return to town council at AGM - 25th June 2019
- Meet the new mayor: Councillor Tom Aditya - 16th June 2019