A Journal reporter saw a man being detained by Police officers in the car park of the Tesco store, while other officers (supported by a dog handler) searched the small area of woodland between the car park and Bradley Stoke Way.
A spokesperson for Avon and Somerset Police later released the following statement:
Police were called just before 8.40pm on Monday August 11 2008 by a man reporting his 19-year-old son missing from their home in Bradley Stoke.
The police helicopter and patrolling units searched the area and found the young man by around 9.16pm.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019