Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre’s October Holiday Programme (for children aged four to sixteen) runs from Monday 27th Oct to Tuesday 4th Nov and includes activities ranging from trampolining to short tennis.
Bradley Stoke Library has a “Let’s go Batty ” session on Monday 27th Oct, with crafts and stories suitable for five to nine year olds, while Saturday 1st November sees a football-themed session aimed at “reluctant readers” aged eight and upwards.
There is an “Owl Prowl” in the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve on Monday 27th Oct (meet outside the Leisure Centre at 7pm), followed by a Fungi Foray on Tuesday 28th October (meet outside the Leisure Centre at 2pm).
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018