Friday (31st October) sees a performance of “Spoonface Steinberg” at Bradley Stoke Community School (7pm start). The event is intended to raise the profile of the performing arts within Bradley Stoke, an aim of the school since it was designated a Performing Arts and Languages College in September 2008. The play is suitable for children over 10 years of age. Tickets cost £8 for adults, £6 for concessions (children, OAPs, students) and £4.50 for BSCS students. Family tickets can be purchased for £25. Phone 01454 868840 to reserve tickets.
The Three Brooks Nature Conservation Group is holding its monthly workday on Saturday (1st November), when volunteers will be felling trees and clearing plantations. Meet at the lake (duck pond) at 10am.
Bradley Stoke Town Council’s annual Firework Display takes place on Sunday (2nd November) at the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road. There is no entrance charge – instead there will be an entry point collection for the Mayor’s charity, the National Association for Colitis and Crohn’s Disease (NACC). Gates open at 4:30pm, with the display starting at 6pm. Hot food will be available from 4:45pm.
Related Links: What’s on in Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018