Live music and reindeer came to Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre on Saturday with the switch-on of the Christmas lights.
Father Christmas had parked his sleigh in the Town Square, where a pretty conical Christmas tree has been erected – decorated with white lights and topped with a large star.
Staff from Greggs the bakers handed out refreshments while children delighted in having their photos taken in Santa’s sleigh.
Further Christmas events at the Willow Brook Centre:
- Saturday 6th December : Christmas card workshop (11am – 4pm)
- Saturday 13th December : Christmas decoration workshop (11am – 4pm)
- Saturday 20th December : 2009 calendar workshop (11am – 4pm)
- Wednesday 24th December : Live Christmas band (11am – 3pm)
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019