Bradley Stoke has plenty of events to keep the children occupied this half term, with activities on offer at the Leisure Centre, Library and Jubilee Green.
Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre’s February Holiday Programme (for children aged four to sixteen) runs from Monday 16th to Friday 20th February and includes activities ranging from trampolining to basketball.
- Meadowbrook Primary School Ukulele Group is staging a concert today (Friday 13th) at 10:45am.
- South Gloucestershire Young Musicians, Dodington Parish Band and the Bhangra Project will be performing on Sunday 15th (at 11am, 11:35am and 12:10pm respectively).
- Thursday 19th sees children invited to a drumming workshop (11:30am – 12:15pm), when they can join Sandro Granda in some African drumming.
The Library is also hosting a ‘Creepy Crawly Crafts’ workshop, for children aged between four and ten, on Saturday 21st.
Elsewhere, families and children are invited to a Community Events Day at the Jubilee Green, Savages Wood Road, on Monday 16th (2pm to 7pm). The event marks the start of construction of the new Beacon play park on the green. Trees and wildflowers will be planted and a youth shelter designed and built.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018