First Group has announced that the route of the limited stop X73 bus service between Bradley Stoke and Bristol city centre has been extended to Stoke Lodge. The changes come into effect today (Monday 29th September).
The service previously started and finished at Woodlands Lane in Bradley Stoke but has now been extended to the Gloucester Road (A38) stop in Stoke Lodge.
The route is also changing to operate along Brierly Furlong and New Road near Parkway Station to allow buses to take advantage of the new bus link from New Road to Brierly Furlong.
Minor changes to the timetable have also been introduced, which First says will “improve reliability and punctuality” and “see buses departing more evenly”.
The X73 buses run at peak hours on work days only (no service on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays). Timetabled journey times between central Bradley Stoke (Kemperleye Way North) and Bristol city centre range from 29 to 38 minutes.
- Bus Services in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020