An 18-year-old who stole a £1,000 road bike from a property in Sandy Close, Bradley Stoke has been jailed for 15 months by Bristol Magistrates.
Ronald Frost, formerly of Filton Avenue, Horfield but now of no fixed address, also asked for a series of burglaries in Bradley Stoke to be taken into consideration.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019