Bradley Stoke Community School stages its annual European Christmas Market this evening (Thursday) between 5pm and 7:30pm.
The market will feature “gifts, toys, bratwurst, mulled wine, mince pies, gingerbread, raffle, carol singers and much, much more”, according to the school’s website.
Saturday and Sunday (5th/6th December) will see Santa doing his annual Sleigh Run around the streets of Bradley Stoke along with members of Great Western Round Table.
The group says that Santa is hoping to meet lots of children so that he can give out sweets and collect Christmas letters.
Mike Santiago-Griggs, Sleigh Chairman of Great Western Round Table said:
“We are really looking forward to it as it is such a tradition. We also have a brand new sleigh this year.”
For lots more Bradley Stoke Christmas events, visit our What’s On guide.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021