Bradley Stoke Community School stages its annual European Christmas Market this evening (Thursday) between 5pm and 7:30pm.
The market will feature “gifts, toys, bratwurst, mulled wine, mince pies, gingerbread, raffle, carol singers and much, much more”, according to the school’s website.
Saturday and Sunday (5th/6th December) will see Santa doing his annual Sleigh Run around the streets of Bradley Stoke along with members of Great Western Round Table.
The group says that Santa is hoping to meet lots of children so that he can give out sweets and collect Christmas letters.
Mike Santiago-Griggs, Sleigh Chairman of Great Western Round Table said:
“We are really looking forward to it as it is such a tradition. We also have a brand new sleigh this year.”
For lots more Bradley Stoke Christmas events, visit our What’s On guide.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020