Bradley Stoke Community School stages its annual European Christmas Market this evening (Thursday) between 5pm and 7:30pm.
The market will feature “gifts, toys, bratwurst, mulled wine, mince pies, gingerbread, raffle, carol singers and much, much more”, according to the school’s website.
Saturday and Sunday (5th/6th December) will see Santa doing his annual Sleigh Run around the streets of Bradley Stoke along with members of Great Western Round Table.
The group says that Santa is hoping to meet lots of children so that he can give out sweets and collect Christmas letters.
Mike Santiago-Griggs, Sleigh Chairman of Great Western Round Table said:
“We are really looking forward to it as it is such a tradition. We also have a brand new sleigh this year.”
For lots more Bradley Stoke Christmas events, visit our What’s On guide.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020