Bradley Stoke Community School stages its annual European Christmas Market this evening (Thursday) between 5pm and 7:30pm.
The market will feature “gifts, toys, bratwurst, mulled wine, mince pies, gingerbread, raffle, carol singers and much, much more”, according to the school’s website.
Saturday and Sunday (5th/6th December) will see Santa doing his annual Sleigh Run around the streets of Bradley Stoke along with members of Great Western Round Table.
The group says that Santa is hoping to meet lots of children so that he can give out sweets and collect Christmas letters.
Mike Santiago-Griggs, Sleigh Chairman of Great Western Round Table said:
“We are really looking forward to it as it is such a tradition. We also have a brand new sleigh this year.”
For lots more Bradley Stoke Christmas events, visit our What’s On guide.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Prints of local student's 'hero' word art drawing now available to order - June 20th, 2020
- Petition launched after Holy Trinity serves notice on private after-school club - June 17th, 2020
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020