Bradley Stoke has plenty of events to keep the children occupied this half term, with numerous activities on offer at the Leisure Centre and Library.
Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre’s February Holiday Programme (for children aged 2½ to 16) runs from Monday 15th to Friday 19th February and includes activities ranging from trampolining to golf.
Children aged 4 to 10 can join an event at Bradley Stoke Library on Monday 15th to celebrate the Chinese New Year (of the tiger). Drop in any time between 2:30 and 4pm to try Chinese crafts and activities.
The Dreamscheme programme (work, points, trips) comes to Bradley Stoke on Friday 19th, when young people aged 8 – 16 are invited to take part in a litter picking exercise around Kemperleye Way. Their hard work will be rewarded with pizza and a trip to the Jump soft play centre. Meet at Christ the King Church, Mautravers Close at 10am. More details on the Southern Brooks Community Partnership website.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018