The turnout for voting in the Filton and Bradley Stoke Constituency has been provisionally announced as 70.1%.
With 69,008 eligible voters, that suggests that over 48,400 votes were cast.
We are hearing (unofficially) that Jack Lopresti (Conservative) has already reached 16,000 counted votes with the Lib Dem and Labour candidates having about 9,000 each.
Now that Conservative Jack Lopresti has arrived at the count, the eight candidates have just been invited to inspect spoilt papers.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020