The turnout for voting in the Filton and Bradley Stoke Constituency has been provisionally announced as 70.1%.
With 69,008 eligible voters, that suggests that over 48,400 votes were cast.
We are hearing (unofficially) that Jack Lopresti (Conservative) has already reached 16,000 counted votes with the Lib Dem and Labour candidates having about 9,000 each.
Now that Conservative Jack Lopresti has arrived at the count, the eight candidates have just been invited to inspect spoilt papers.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021