A Bradley Stoke woman has shaved her head to raise funds for The Stroke Association.
Rachel Gunter, 39, is performing the charity stunt in memory of her grandmother, Ruby Andrews, who suffered a stroke 18 months ago.
Donations may be made through JustGiving at www.justgiving.com/Rachel-Gunter0.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020