A Bradley Stoke woman has shaved her head to raise funds for The Stroke Association.
Rachel Gunter, 39, is performing the charity stunt in memory of her grandmother, Ruby Andrews, who suffered a stroke 18 months ago.
Donations may be made through JustGiving at www.justgiving.com/Rachel-Gunter0.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020
- Marie Curie fundraisers looking for new volunteers in 2020 - 18th January 2020
- Mental Elf Run a resounding success - 10th January 2020