The organisers of a Community Fair to be held at the Willow Brook Centre on Saturday 2nd October are inviting local groups and businesses to book stalls.
The second “Community Showcase event for the Severnvale locality”, which will be held in a marquee erected in the Town Square, aims to promote “the many and various community groups and businesses with a community focus that operate in the local community”.
Winsome Barrett-Muir of organisers Southern Brooks Community Partnership (SBCP) says:
“People are invited to meet groups that are mainly run by volunteers and that enrich the communities around.”
“It’s an opportunity for local residents to find out in one place about the social groups, special interest groups, etc and for these groups to promote themselves and possibly recruit new members.”
Local groups wishing to get involved are invited to get in touch with SBCP on 01454 868570 to book a place.
The event runs from 11am to 2pm and is supported by the Willow Brook Centre, Matters Magazines and the Aztec Hotel & Spa.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021