The organisers of a Community Fair to be held at the Willow Brook Centre on Saturday 2nd October are inviting local groups and businesses to book stalls.
The second “Community Showcase event for the Severnvale locality”, which will be held in a marquee erected in the Town Square, aims to promote “the many and various community groups and businesses with a community focus that operate in the local community”.
Winsome Barrett-Muir of organisers Southern Brooks Community Partnership (SBCP) says:
“People are invited to meet groups that are mainly run by volunteers and that enrich the communities around.”
“It’s an opportunity for local residents to find out in one place about the social groups, special interest groups, etc and for these groups to promote themselves and possibly recruit new members.”
Local groups wishing to get involved are invited to get in touch with SBCP on 01454 868570 to book a place.
The event runs from 11am to 2pm and is supported by the Willow Brook Centre, Matters Magazines and the Aztec Hotel & Spa.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020