Thrifty buyers will be flocking to the Trench Lane Car Boot Sale, near Bradley Stoke, for the last time in 2010 tomorrow (Sunday 26th September).
The immensely popular sale, which attracts hundreds of sellers and thousands of buyers, runs from May to September at the Trench Lane site [map], opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf & Country Club.
With fine weather forecast, a bumper crowd can be expected for the final sale of the season.
Boot sale regulars need not be too despondent as the same organisers also run a sale at Rodford, between Yate and Westerleigh, starting on 3rd October 2010 and continuing every Sunday thereafter until further notice.
The Rodford sale runs from 9am to 2am; sellers’ cars are charged at £6, vans £10. All visitors are required to pay 50p at the gate.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018