Four drivers have been fined for speeding on roads frequented by Bradley Stoke drivers.
Police officers from the Little Stoke and Stoke Gifford Neighbourhood Team carried out the speed checks in New Road and Great Stoke Way, Stoke Gifford, and Orpheus Avenue, Little Stoke, on Tuesday 28th September 2010.
As well as issuing on-the-spot fines to four drivers, they pulled over more than 30 motorists for words of advice.
A further 12 people will be sent a warning letter.
Read more: Drivers fined as police respond to community speed concerns (Avon and Somerset Police)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019