South Gloucestershire Council has opened a public consultation on the statutory notice required to allow off-street parking at a new park and ride facility near Bristol Parkway station.
The car park will comprise 200 spaces and be available between 5:30am and midnight. The maximum stay duration will be 18.5 hours.
There will be a fixed fee for use of the car park of £5 per day, Monday to Friday (inclusive) – reduced to £3 per day on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
The consultation runs until Thursday 11th November 2010.
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020