South Gloucestershire Council has opened a public consultation on the statutory notice required to allow off-street parking at a new park and ride facility near Bristol Parkway station.
The car park will comprise 200 spaces and be available between 5:30am and midnight. The maximum stay duration will be 18.5 hours.
There will be a fixed fee for use of the car park of £5 per day, Monday to Friday (inclusive) – reduced to £3 per day on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
The consultation runs until Thursday 11th November 2010.
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020
- Woodlands Lane roundabout resurfacing set to start on Thursday - 16th September 2020