The Christmas lights go on at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre on Thursday 18th November.
The entertainment starts at 2:30pm with music from Heart Bristol, along with a winter al-fresco area, face painting and prize giveaways.
Children will be able to pet the reindeer and have their picture taken with Santa on his sleigh.
The count down to the lights switch on takes place at 5pm, led by Heart Bristol presenter Tim Lichfield.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018