Having read of the Town Council’s desire to mess around and wreck with the ‘Jubilee Centre’ to accommodate themselves at great expense to the local tax payer whilst diminishing the usefulness of the building, would a better option not be to use all the empty office space above the ‘Willow Brook Centre’ so the seat of local government is right in the middle of the town and everyone can see it and find it easily?
Bit of a ‘Big Society’ type of approach.
Last 5 posts in Local Government
- South Glos council tax to rise by 3.99 percent - 18th March 2020
- By-election set to see around 6,700 voters called to the polls in Bradley Stoke South - 4th March 2020
- Councillor’s resignation could trigger costly by-election - 3rd February 2020
- All change for local elections on 2nd May - 3rd April 2019
- South Glos council tax to rise by 2.99 percent - 14th March 2019