The Bristol branch of children’ charity Barnardo’s is staging a fundraising Valentine’s Ball in the Bristol Hotel, Prince Street, Bristol, on Saturday 19th February.
The event includes a three-course dinner in the sumptuous ballroom of the hotel, drinks reception, Barnardo’s charity auction and live music and dancing until 1am.
A great way to show your support for the work that Barnardo’s does with children and families in the Bristol area.
More info: Barnardo’s Valentine’s Ball
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020
- Marie Curie fundraisers looking for new volunteers in 2020 - 18th January 2020
- Mental Elf Run a resounding success - 10th January 2020