The Bristol branch of children’ charity Barnardo’s is staging a fundraising Valentine’s Ball in the Bristol Hotel, Prince Street, Bristol, on Saturday 19th February.
The event includes a three-course dinner in the sumptuous ballroom of the hotel, drinks reception, Barnardo’s charity auction and live music and dancing until 1am.
A great way to show your support for the work that Barnardo’s does with children and families in the Bristol area.
More info: Barnardo’s Valentine’s Ball
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020