Southern Brooks Community Partnership (SBCP) is staging a free Family Day at Meadowbrook Primary School on Saturday 29th January, from 12pm to 4pm.
Learn about the cultures and faiths of your area through story telling, art workshops, games, refreshments and singing!
Further Family Days are scheduled for Filton (Monday 21st February) and Patchway (Thursday 24th February).
More info: Family Days (SBCP)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018