The driver of a bus heading for Bradley Stoke stopped his vehicle at Parkway Station and refused to continue his journey, according to a report in the Bristol Evening Post.
Ten passengers on the last number 73 bus from Bristol City Centre to Patchway (via Bradley Stoke) on Friday night were told to get off the bus and find their own way home.
A spokesman for bus operator First told the Evening Post:
“We are currently investigating the issues surrounding the events of the night of 8th April in relation to service 73 and apologise for any inconvenience and distress caused to our customers on the journey in question.”
Related link: Bus Services in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020
- Woodlands Lane roundabout resurfacing set to start on Thursday - 16th September 2020