The driver of a bus heading for Bradley Stoke stopped his vehicle at Parkway Station and refused to continue his journey, according to a report in the Bristol Evening Post.
Ten passengers on the last number 73 bus from Bristol City Centre to Patchway (via Bradley Stoke) on Friday night were told to get off the bus and find their own way home.
A spokesman for bus operator First told the Evening Post:
“We are currently investigating the issues surrounding the events of the night of 8th April in relation to service 73 and apologise for any inconvenience and distress caused to our customers on the journey in question.”
Related link: Bus Services in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020