The refurbished softplay area at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre re-opens on Wednesday (13th April), complete with a fun day and free sessions for children.
Under the new name ‘Labyrinth’, the concept for the new room has been designed to create a fantasy world of dragons, knights and princesses.
Young children and their families are invited to attend the day from 10:30am for some free time in the refurbished area. There will also be a face painter and a set of medieval-style ‘stocks’ in place for photographs.
Dean Barney, Area Manager at South Gloucestershire Leisure, which runs Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre, said:
“The soft play area at Bradley Stoke is really popular and we are excited about showing everyone the new design and seeing the reaction of the children when they open the door.”
The Leisure Centre is also running a Labyrinth colouring competition for children. Entry forms will be available on the day.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018