The Bristol Evening Post reports that a charity ball organised by a Bradley Stoke mum has raised a total of £11,000.
The ball, held at Ashton Court Mansion, was staged in memory of her son, Ryan Abrahams, who died in February 2010 aged just 14.
Ryan, who attended Bradley Stoke Community School, suffered from a rare muscular disorder and relied on a motorized wheelchair to get around. A carved bench (photo) dedicated to the memory of Ryan’s short life now stands in the grounds of the school.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020