Bradley Stoke’s Jubilee Green play park has been nominated in a competition to find the “best free places to go with the family in South Gloucestershire”.
Readers of the parenting advice website ‘netmums’ are being asked to vote for three of the seven places nominated within South Gloucestershire.
Chair of the Friends of Jubilee Green volunteer group Michelle Dent told The Journal:
“When the park opened I listed it on the ‘places to go’ noticeboard, as parents will travel to get to a good park.”
“Someone in the netmums community has nominated the park as their favourite free place to go (and it wasn’t one of our members).”
“If the park wins in the poll the listing will get upgraded and it will be featured in the netmums e-mail newsletter for South Gloucestershire, further promoting Bradley Stoke as a positive place to live.”
The Bakers Ground play park in Stoke Gifford is also one of the seven nominated venues.
To vote in the competition, go to: http://bit.ly/mPLCci
If you haven’t visited the netmums website previously, you will have to click ‘Choose your location’ from the menu at the top of the page before you can see the list of nominations for South Gloucestershire.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018