Hello, by law in the U.K children over the age of 13 are able to work (http://tinyurl.com/3rx9fqt) under certain conditions.
I have searched the internet, emailed businesses etc and I am currently unsuccessful in finding a job; I was inquiring if you could help me in the search and/or post an article asking local employers for jobs for under 14’s?
Thank you for your time,
Last 5 posts in Business
- Dunkley’s named top independent firm in the South West - December 6th, 2019
- Highlighting local firms’ roles in the UK’s new aircraft carrier project - July 4th, 2019
- Local accountants scoop marketing award - December 3rd, 2018
- Local hotel opens new alfresco dining area - May 15th, 2018
- New business centre opens in Bradley Stoke - February 22nd, 2018