The Willow Brook Centre’s club for local mums has now signed up its 200th member.
The Mummy’s Breakfast Morning club has been a great success since it was launched in June 2011 and is held on the last Tuesday of each month. The next date is Tuesday 27th September, from 9:30am until 11:30am.
The Harvester restaurant kindly provides the venue and mums can enjoy a free hot drink and entertainment for the kids.
Each month there are different offers and giveaways but as a regular event representatives from Boots will be on hand with the latest health and beauty tips together with free samples and gifts.
Adam Giles, General Manager at Harvester, said:
“We are so pleased at how many local Mums have embraced this new club and told their friends too. My staff all look forward to the last Tuesday of the month – it’s a very lively and happy occasion for Mums and kids alike.”
Membership is free and mums can register by emailing their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The membership card will also entitle Mums to special offers and discounts at selected outlets.
Related link: What’s On in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019