Bradley Stoke Radio has begun its second FM transmission period – running from Saturday 3rd December to Saturday 17th December.
A countdown in the Town Square at noon on Saturday [audio clip] was followed by a two-hour programme with guest appearances from the presenters who will be fronting shows over the next fortnight.
The station staged it first FM transmission during two weeks in June, to coincide with the Bradley Stoke Community Festival. Since then, it has been broadcasting on the internet only.
Bradley Stoke Radio can be heard for the next two weeks on 87.7 FM.
- Launch event at noon in the Town Square.
- Presenters Lucy Smith and Steve Seaton interview some young guests.
Related link: Media in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018