Doro Pasantes of The West of England MS Therapy Centre in Wheatfield Drive writes:
The West of England MS Therapy Centre will be celebrating its first anniversary on Saturday 23rd February between 1pm and 4pm at the centre and would like to invite neighbours from Bradley Stoke and especially Wheatfield Drive to celebrate with us over a cup of tea and a slice of cake as a thank you for the warm welcome and for the on-going local support we receive. If you have not been to the centre yet, it will be a great opportunity to see what we do and to meet some of the people who run and use the centre.
As part of our on-going commitment to the local community, we are pleased to announce two new employment vacancies at the centre. We are looking for a paid part-time Care Assistant and paid a part-time Oxygen Treatment Coordinator.
Details of these two roles may be viewed on The Journal’s ever-popular Bradley Stoke Jobs page.
The closing date for applications for both positions is Wednesday 27th February 2013.
The centre also has on-going volunteer roles and is currently looking for Volunteer Drivers to bring people to the centre for treatment and take them back home again. Drivers will receive 40p per mile and be covered under the RSVP West Region Community Care and Driving Scheme. If you would like to find out more please call the centre on 01454 201686 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For all our volunteering opportunities please visit: www.mstherapybristol.org.uk
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021