Local police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man who might have information about a burglary in Bradley Stoke.
On Thursday 12th September 2013, a shovel taken from a shed was used to break a window and enter a property in Great Meadow Road.
Entry was gained into the conservatory but an attempt to force their way through a wooden patio door and access the rest of the house was unsuccessful.
Since the incident, an investigation has been under way to identify the person, or people, responsible.
Enquiries have identified someone who was in the area at the time and may have information about the incident. So far efforts to identify him have been unsuccessful and the police are now appealing to the public for help. The man pictured, or anyone who recognises him, should contact PC Gary Clark on 101.
Alternatively, you can phone the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111. They never ask your name or trace your call.
N.B. Click on the image to view at full size.
Related link: Police in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019