Happy Christmas to all our readers from The Journal team!
Thanks for your continued support in 2013, which has seen the successful launch of our highly-acclaimed monthly magazine, the only locally-produced publication to be distributed to ALL 8,650 homes in Bradley Stoke, EVERY MONTH.
We’ll continue to update the website, Facebook and Twitter over the festive period, so don’t forget to check back soon for the latest stories and information from Bradley Stoke’s premier news source.
Christmas church services
Shop and public service opening hours
If you’re looking for information about holiday opening hours at the Willow Brook Centre and Tesco Extra, check out our Holiday Opening Hours page. The page also lists information about bus services and refuse collections over the holiday period.
Shopping, library and leisure centre opening hours over Christmas and New Year can also be found on page 17 of our December magazine (view as PDF).
Photo: Members of the Bristol Aztec Rotary Club, pictured with the Knitivity tableau, collecting funds for St Peter’s Hospice at Asda Cribbs Causeway this weekend.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020