On Thursday (1st May), the First Team is at home to Chipping Sodbury, with a 6.30pm kick-off. A win would cement a third place position with the expectation of yet another promotion.
On Saturday (3rd May), the club’s 4th team (The Bs) are at home to Sea Mills Park, with a 2.30pm kick-off, while the Reserve Team is away to Talbot Knowle United Reserves, where a win would cement a very creditable seventh place.
The A Team have finished their games for this season, reaching a guaranteed fourth spot. If remaining results go their way, they could stay in their present third place, again with a possibility of promotion.
BSTFC Club Chairman Ian Drew commented:
“Bradley Stoke Town FC is probably the most successful football club in the South Gloucestershire/Bristol area, with five promotions for the First Team and also two League Cups, all within the last nine years.”
“More successful than other teams in the Bristol area (those wearing red or blue!) and it’s free to watch.”
“Why not come along, if you can, and watch your local team? We look forward to seeing you.”
Archive photo: BSTFC win the Gloucestershire FA Cup in 2011.
Last 5 posts in Sport
- The virtual road to the London Marathon 2020 - 2nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke pair clinch trophy in delayed championship final - 17th November 2020
- Girls, come and play football with BSYFC! - 10th November 2020
- Young footballers back in training at new base - 1st October 2020
- Every step matters for the Sole Sisters runners - 30th September 2020